By accessing BrewTurin, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use this website if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, privacy statement, and Disclaimer notice, and any or all agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logging on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services.
BrewTurin is a content-based website which aims to provide comprehensive information about the world of brewing to our readers. By accessing this website, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions:
- The content available on BrewTurin is for general information purposes only and should not be taken as professional advice. We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, but we make no representations or warranties of any kind regarding the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or suitability of the content.
- Your use of any information or materials on our website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website may contain links to other websites that are not under the control of BrewTurin. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- We reserve the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments that are considered inappropriate, offensive, or violate the rights of others.
- BrewTurin’s content is protected by copyright laws. You may not distribute or commercially exploit any part of the content without the prior written permission of the Company.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall BrewTurin, nor any of its employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website, whether such liability is under contract, tort, or otherwise. BrewTurin, including its employees, shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent BrewTurin from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
BrewTurin is permitted to revise these terms and conditions at any time as it sees fit. By using this website, you are expected to review these terms and conditions on a regular basis.
The Company is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between BrewTurin and you concerning your use of this website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of Terms and Conditions, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Terms and Conditions for the resolution of any disputes.
We want to ease your burden. Contact Us for any queries.